Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Waiting

IT'S GROUNDHOG DAY

********More snow and cold { I hope not } or warmth and spring on its way? **********


This is another set of blocks that's been waiting in the wings to be finished.

By "waiting in the wings" I mean folded in a bag in a box.
Yes, my head is downcast in shame.

Unfortunately I had one jelly roll { a win } and am now finding that it's not going to be big enough so I'll incorporate some other fabrics for sashing, I think.

For now it may just end up back in the box.





While I'm on the topic of "waiting" and Lord knows we all do enough of it.

 Take a moment, maybe while you're "waiting" and please send your prayers and positive energy to the folks in Australia that are now bracing for another disaster.

 If you've been checking your blogs you're seeing the monstorous storm heading their way. It's just terrifying to see the images.

For those of you in the eastern Canada and our neighbors to the south stay safe in the midst of yet another winter storm. This one looks to be real nasty.

The weather seems to be going crazy along with the goings on in the world.

I think Mother Nature is really pissed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy!