Monday, February 7, 2011

FEBRUARY GIVEAWAY


Yesterday I mentioned about my jewellery pouch fiasco and how I now have more than I need of these cuties!!

So I thought you might like a GIVEAWAY!!
Whatcha think about that?

Leave a comment for chance #1

Blog or tweet for chance #2

Become a follower for chance #3

Leave me some L-O-V-E and win a gift for yourself or give the pouch to someone special.

Draw date will be February 13th sometime through the day!


15 comments:

  1. Great idea to clear up that fiasco!! I have always wanted one of these and your selection is awesome - love your fabric choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh by the way, I am a follower!! Two possible chances to win this sweet giveaway!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute pouches. They are cute enough to use as a little purse for a special occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you make them? they're very cute! Thank you for a chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...I am a follower....thanks for this opportunity.

    I will blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pouches are really cute, I'd love to have a chance to win one, please throw my name in the hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm your new follower, yay for you!!!!, I'll blog about your giveaway tomorrow (it's late here now)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to win this! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Those pouches look so pretty! :)
    sandangels1945@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a new follower. I live in a large city, your life must be so different to mine. :)
    sandangels1945@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. These bags are so cute! :) My Mom would love one.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy!