Monday, January 31, 2011

Fin....finally

 




It's finally come full circle, and it's only taken me a year and a half to get it there!
This is my binding all stitched together and waiting to be pressed.

May I digress here a moment...

Way back when, before I started my own blog, I needed a helping hand for free motion quilting.
I started to hunt around on the internet and eventually googled fmq,
low and behold but who should pop up but non other than...


This gal's tutorials absolutely rock and this is where I found out how to bind quilts the painless way!
I highly recommend a visit, you'll be going back for more time and again.

 


So here it is! My first finished quilt of 2011!   



Complete with label.

Do you label your quilts?




Last but not least,

here is a stack of dog coats for "Bullet's Buddies" ready to go.

I may just list a couple either on my blog {if I can figure out a payment method}.
I think the one on top is so funky and it's quilted too!

Hope you have a fabulous day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy!