Thursday, February 24, 2011

Tinkerbell Tote

So last week was an absolute bust for anything creative coming out of my sewing room,
 I was in a major bummer of a state- of- mind.
I spent part of a morning tearing apart a stacked coin quilt top I'd made a couple of years ago.
It was one of those "What was I thinking" kinda quilt tops,
if you know what I mean?
{I hope I'm not the only one who has one or two of those projects!}
 Maybe it's the snow,
 or the cold { -42 this AM },
 or it could be the inability to get to a fabric shop for over 6 weeks.
 I don't know exactly

 but I think I could be coming out of my mood!

VOILA!!




  I've had this Tinkerbell fabric for sometime now,
I just couldn't come up with right idea for it until yesterday.

It's 7" high, fully lined with a heavy interfacing for stability.



3 comments:

  1. That's a cute bag, Carolyn. Lovely idea for the Tinkerbell fabric. I love your blog and it must be great living in such a small town ... do you all know each other!!! :D I'm following you now :)
    Thank you for the comment on my blog for the blog hop, you are in the giveaway :)
    I went to click on you in my Followers list to come here, as you said you are a new follower, but you aren't there ... did you forget to click on the 'Follow' button. Sounds like something I'd do lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Carolyn,

    Love your Tinkerbell tote. I hope the weather has warmed up at least a bit for you.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy!