Thursday, February 10, 2011

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT TO ENTER

What's that?

ONLY 3 DAYS LEFT!!

Just what is it you're offering, Carolyn, for
FEBRUARY'S GIVEAWAY?
{ scroll back to Monday, Feb. 7th }
I'm so glad you asked!

How about one of these

DRAWSTRING JEWELLERY POUCHES?!



They are so stinkin' cute at only
1 3/4" in diameter at the base and 1 3/4" high.
Even so, they still have 5 compartments for all kinds of rings & things.
A great way to keep your treasures from getting scratched and damaged.

The center one, red roses, is abit bigger at 2 1/2" in diameter at the base
and 2 1/2" in height but once again 5 compartments.

I've started to put these little pouches into my Etsy shop.
I say started because it takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r to download the pics on

 { gulp }

dial-up.
I strongly dislike dial-up, I hate it !

Have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy!