Tuesday, February 8, 2011

BOO!! trick or TREAT?!

                                         
                                                                                
                            Once again my kiddos were the inspiration for another project. 

 
The room they have is seriously lacking storage space of any kind.
Storage for little things, their collectibles and such.


I won this fiendishly fun fabric last year from Quilt Taffy !

I was abit stumped as to what to do with it until now...


TADA!!
{ sorry for the crappy pic }

These are fantastic storage posckets to hang on the wall.
I was too anxious to get a pic posted so I'll get a better shot later today.

ALSO

The TREAT!!
FEBRUARY'S GIVEAWAY!!

Check yesterday's post  for a cute giveaway that any traveller could use!






























2 comments:

  1. That's a great storage space! You did a great job. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really a good idea! My kids also always need more storage space...
    Thank you for your comment on my photos :-)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy!