Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Week of February 5th and an invitation?


Everyone has those weeks when things just won't mesh, right?
This week was mine! Oh Boy!!
~
Believe it or not but this is suppose to be a travelling jewellery pouch!
Yeah, a little on the large side me thinks!!



So I turned it inside out and found a jelly bean container that is clear and fits in just perfect. Now I've got a place to put sewing supplies.

~
I've been trying to get the measurements figured out for the proper finished size of a jewellery pouch. Well the first attempt rendered a very mini size.
There are 5 compartments in this mini.




 All well and fine but too easy to misplace during travel I thought or if you had larger pieces to store.
~

Back to the drawing board and with some refiguring and
voila!



All in all everything turned out OK with these and I even have a few extras!
I think this could call for a...


stop back tomorrow!!


I know, I'm a tease.

~

On another note I was in contact with the

 NEW HOPE DOG RESCUE
in SASKATOON, SK

 and Karen is wanting to collaborate on a raffle
 to help them obtain a new home base.
 
Have a great day!


1 comment:

  1. I love your pouches,different uses for different sizes. "Love" your cushions in the previous post.
    Happy sewing
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy!