Saturday, July 10, 2010

My Spin on "Oopsie"...


A couple of days ago Moda Bake Shop had  Melly and Me   baking up Oopsie the Octopus.
I thought I'd take a shot at it and came up with "Ozzy"  {above}, I stuffed her with fabric scraps {go green} that were headed for the garbage. She's heavy enough to hold open a door and my kids get a kick out of her
felt eyelashes.

4 comments:

  1. Hello Carolyn, I do like your spin on Oopsie. Ozzy will be the perfect gentleman and hold the door open for you all. I like it that you uses scraps for his tummy. Great job on all those finishes in the previous post. Have a great weekend.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! Love that you used fabric scraps to stuff, genius!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I've been wanting to make that but not sure if my kids would appreciate it. I think my daughter would enjoy making it tho. Do you think it is too complicated for an eight year old?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that would have been a nice Home Decor gift for your Early Bird Christmas Box....is anyone going to get one??
    Kind Regards
    Judith
    http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy!