the ball he has is a little something for our Grandson along with this ~
a Rag Quilt but made out of fleece for those chilly cruises in his stroller around Calgary. It is so cozy and warm with two layers and I added some Thomas the Tank Engine cotton from my stash ~
I picked up this flannel for a song on Ebay, just shy of 5 yards for $4.00 s&h included!! I managed to sew up some jammies for my boys, top & bottoms for my little man and bottoms for my big guy!!
Another Rag Quilt but this one is flannel with a batt filling. I'll be putting it in my shop.
Last but not least is this wip, my Quilt of Valor {please excuse the pic}. This will be ready to go shortly, it just needs a backing and to be quilted. I'll post a better pic when it's all finished.
Have a great day!!





Carolyn,congratulate and happy birthday too!!! give me your address on my mail: lenlena45@yandex.ru
ReplyDeletelena
Wow you have been busy :-) lovely stuff.
ReplyDelete