Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Can You Spot The Rotty's Nose? and Other Things Too

While hubby was away working  with this, he had the camera and forgot to bring it home for 3 weeks! Grrr!!!
Consequently I've not been able to post anything new until today!

Let's see...where to start?

I won this bundle of goodies from Betwixt the Betweens! Thank you Michele! Thank you for the extra goodies, my boys say, " you rock!!"



I bought these 1/2 yards a couple of weeks ago and they also arrived today!  Rag Quilts are in my future!


Now alot of you have heard of Judith's "Early Bird Christmas Craft" event, right? If you haven't click on her button in my sidebar. I wasn't able to post my finishes at the time so here they are...

mini box pouches and just a bit of  nose?!
grocery bags holders

Manicure Travel Wallets


one of my favorites so far, Wristlet Key Chain & Bank/Credit Card Holder
I do not like lugging a purse around all the time and this is perfect for a quick trip to the store !


a felt pincushion and pins that kinda look like snowmen.
and last but not least a small collection of fridge magnets.

So there you have it. WHEW!

I've got more things to post but for now,

I'm good!!

3 comments:

  1. сколько много сделала!!!!!!! very-very!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo many goodies!!!!!!! You did very smart items... I like all of them.
    Thank you so much for the kind comments you always write me. I appreciate them a lot.
    Have a good evening with your family.
    See you soon
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was worth the wait to see your gorgeous Christmas Gifts...well done!
    Kind Regards
    Judith
    http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy!