I made this little lady a couple of weeks ago and forgot to post her then. She's a pseudo-Waldorf doll. I was experimenting to see how this doll process would work out so I didn't use all natural materials like a true Waldorf. I was swinging by the seat of my pants and checking out some of the great sights with tutorials for help. I think she turned out pretty good for a first try.
Take a gander at these cuties!! QUINTUPLETS!!!
Yep 5 count em 5 kiddos. They are the grandchildren of a new friend and neighbor.
I've got my hands full with my 2 dino hunters!
I found this pincushion on my camera from awhile back. I've been slow to show some of these things and my newest projects because Hubby still hasn't brought the camera home from up north. I'll put this pincushion and some pins in with my other goodies for Judith's Early Bird Christmas.
Have a great weekend everyone!


Cute and adorable! All of it!
ReplyDeleteYour little lady is very cute, but your two dino hunters are much better!!!!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week end with your family.
Hugs
Eli
Oh what a sweet pin cushion. Just in time to add into your count for June's, Mini Gift Early Bird Crafting, Carolyn. You need 3 finished items and it makes 3...right?
ReplyDeleteIf you have a challenge item finished...email me NOW; closes midnight Sunday 27 OZ TIME.
Kind Regards
Judith
http://creativestudio10.blogspot.com
Your doll is super cute. Do you need to make some more for those little neighbours!!! There Mum and Dad have there hands full of love there. Love the dino kids,very cute. Happy sewing.
ReplyDeleteBev.xoxo