~*~ today is a new day embrace it ~*~
A lovely picture they grow so fast :-) thank you for your comment on my Dobby sculpture.
completed the first year? congratulations! big boy!
I remember how emotional I was when my youngest went to kindergarten- now she is finishing up her freshman year in high school, and next year my oldest will be a junior in college! Yikes!
What a day to remember! Thanks for sharing it with us. HugsEl
I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy!
A lovely picture they grow so fast :-) thank you for your comment on my Dobby sculpture.
ReplyDeletecompleted the first year? congratulations! big boy!
ReplyDeleteI remember how emotional I was when my youngest went to kindergarten- now she is finishing up her freshman year in high school, and next year my oldest will be a junior in college! Yikes!
ReplyDeleteWhat a day to remember! Thanks for sharing it with us.
ReplyDeleteHugs
El