Monday, February 8, 2010

Have You Met The CRAZY OLD LADIES Yet?

 Have you taken a good look around Crazy Old Ladies click here ?
You need to check out the latest patterns that are available. In a word gorgeous!!
How about this beauty on the left ~ remember the gum as a kid? This is much sweeter and no calories.

Oh yes, I almost forgot (not),
Crazy Old Ladies is having a huge giveaway!
5 PATTERNS!!
just click on the link and follow the rules.
Super Easy

3 comments:

  1. I laughed when I first heard of them. When my DD1 was small we used to read Sleeping Beauty all the time. Well, one night my DH was reading it to her and made up things as he was reading and instead of the 3 fairies it was the 3 crazy old ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great giveaway , thanks for letting us know , I'm off to have a look !

    ReplyDelete
  3. just stopped by to take a look at your blog. Thanks for stopping by my blog.
    Regena

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy!