Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gather Time

If you have scraps you can help!
V is once again on a crusade and needs ALOT of soldiers !
click here to HELP

I don't know how this remarkable woman does it but she manages to pull people together to work for a common good. Those of you that have joined one of her "GATHERS" know what I'm talking about, for those of you on the fence please come join in. It's easy!
If you have the scraps but lack the time contact me and I'll take your scraps and sew them up myself. No problem.
In these times it's so easy to find yourself in the same position as these families. Unfortunately I know from personal experience about this, but through the kindness of others we managed our way back.

                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy!