Monday, August 8, 2011


Have I missed something over the last few months?

  I cannot leave comments on the blogs that feature

"Select Profile"

What's  up with that?

I'm so computer illiterate that even though I've hit the "HELP" icon on numerous occasions

I just don't get it!!

Can any of my Blogland sisters help me out?




4 comments:

  1. I've read that many bloggers have got your same problem. They have to leave comments as "anonymous". Don't know why. Do you work with Internet Explorer? Some bloggers have changed with Mozilla Firefox that works better. Me too I've Firefox and till now no problems.
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't click on the "stay signed in" when you get asked to sign,just sign in.This seems to have become a problem for many bloggers me included and doing this works for me :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What Barb said. I had to uncheck "stay signed in" and after that, it has worked for me. I'm not sure what in the world that would have to do with it, but it does. Weird!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This happens when you have several Google accounts. For instance, I have my personal account that has my email on it. I have another "sign in " name for the extended family blog that I manage. Then there is the 'sign in' that I use for my own blog. It's just another hoop to jump through, just like the word you have to type just to prove that you're a human responding and not a computer.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy!