Thursday, November 25, 2010

I'm back, Is anyone still out there?

Happy Thanksgiving to those of you down south.



Wow!!! It's been quite a long time since I've been to blogland. I sure miss all of you! I'm back though and ready to get busy.

My family has been even more closely knit over the past three and a half months living in a tent, truck camper and motorhome while waiting for progress on our house. Needless to say we will not be in our house at all this year and are shooting for next Christmas! Never ones to be down and out we have finally procured a house to rent in our new town and will over the next month or so try to get comfy while watching the thermometer drop to -37 this morning! YIKES!!
Unfortunately we are on the ancient dial up internet at present and uploading pics is impossible. I wanted so much to share some photos of my gorgeous grandson but it just won't work! ARRRG!!!
I will keep trying though and now that I have access to my sewing machines again I will be busy this winter just filling the need to sew.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Carolyn,

    Welcome back. Good luck with your new home.My goodness that is cold weather,stay warm and cosy.
    Happy days.
    Bev.xoxo

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you, so don't be shy!